Got balls?

Ornament balls, that is!!! ;) It seems like my friends and I will be making tons of these little gems this year. They are the frequent subject of our conversations. Last night, we were taking a count to see who has made the most. I have stopped at six (for now) because I have many other projects on my table waiting to be completed, but they are fun and seriously addictive!!! Two of them have already been mailed out as gifts, but I am sharing with you today the two I made yesterday using my new Basic Grey Dasher and Fruitcake papers. Again, huge thanks and {{{hugs}}} to Amanda for her fabulous tutorial. If you would like to become addicted yourself, please visit her blog, {INKSPIRATIONS} (link at right). I am expecting some more goodies from SU! later today, so check back soon for more fun and exciting projects! Until then, I'm as always, Inkfully Yours . . . .

4 comments:

turks5 said...

Hi There. Please tell me how to make these balls. I have never seen them before and would love to do them as a project. thanks kelli fellow stampin' up demo

Mad said...

How pretty!

Mad said...

Turks5 -- there's a link at Amanda's blog about how to make them...check it out here: http://inkspirations.blogspot.com/2006/11/its-here-tutorial-for-pinecone-balls.html

Sarebear said...

These are MARVELOUS! I have made three so far, with sixteen more to do (Eeeeeee!) One mailed out as a gift. I haven't posted them yet, though, because some of the giftees read my blogs.