Find joy in the little things . . . .


I'm so happy! This year for Christmas, Stampin' UP! decided to send all of their demonstrators a free stamp set as a token of their appreciation. Mine arrived in my mailbox yesterday, and it is so cute! The set is called Polka Dots & Paisley, and will appear in the upcoming Spring Mini catalog. What could be better than free stamps, and a sneak preview as well! I wasted no time in mounting the set, and decided to put together this little mini card set as my first project. I started with the center card, whic is stamped on a Fabriano notecard that I purchased from Cindy (starlitstudio) on her Ebay store. They are divine! I stamped the sentiment in the center, and inked the flowers with some markers and misted before stamping in a circle. I added a clear stone (from Wal-Mart) to the word "little" and used my horizontal slot punch to thread through the chocolate grosgrain ribbon. For the celery card, I stamped the misted flower three times, added part of the sentiment inked with my chocolate marker, mounted onto chocolate cardstock, and added some of my pink Jody ribbon. For the pink card I stamped the misted flower once, then inked a portion of the sentiment with my chocolate marker again, mounted the image onto chocolate cs and added the celery grosgrain ribbon across the center. These are super simple, but I think they are cute together! I can't wait to play some more with my wonderful gift! Thanks SU! ;)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute!!! I'd play with my new set if it ever came.... :(

love2Bcreative said...

Cute Teresa!!

Lisa said...

I wanna play too!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky!