Busy, busy, busy . . . .

Whew! It just seems like there is always so mcuh going on at this time of year. Of course, it doesn't help when one piles on additional responsibilities - lol! I spend most of the afternoon yesterday hammering out these Sellabration (SAB) swap cards. 14 down! Of course, I have 14 left to go, but those will have to be a different design! My card showcases the Delight in Life stamp set. I actually started this card with the sentiment. When I first saw the pictures of it, I thought it would be a perfect fit for the Key Tag punch, which of course I *needed* to get to try it out - lol! ;) To create the multi-colored image, I first carefully inked the word "life" with the edge of my caribbean ink pad. Then I colored the rest in with chocolate, rose, and celery markers. Next I "huffed" onto the stamp to remoisten the inks, and stamped onto Very Vanilla cs. Then I punched them out - just barely fits! Next I stamed the Cool Caribbean card base all over with the smaller flower outline stamp in caribbean ink. For the top panel, I handcut the curved design, and traced it multiple times so that they would all be the same. I stamped the Chocolate Chip cs with the dotted stamp in chocolate ink. For the main image, I stamped the flower outline in chocolate ink on vanilla cs, and watercolored using my aquapainter and Regal Rose craft and caribbean inks. Then I cute them out, and mounted them on dimensionals as well. For a finishing touch I added the celery ribbon along the bottom, underneath the popped up sentiment. Glad to have them done, and I hope everyone likes them! ;)

2 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

Very nice card! I love that key tag punch for the sentiment!

love2Bcreative said...

Ohh wee!! Another awesome SAB swap card Teresa! Love what you have done with the punch!!! Love your layout too!! Actually, I just love all you have done here!!!...but that shouldnt be a surprise!!! *lol*
TFS~