Bohemian Love

I made this card yesterday for the color challenge over on SCS. I have had my new French Flair BG stamp for a few weeks now, but I had yet to try it out. The colors for this week are Rose Red, Blush Blossom, Sage Shadow, and an option of using Chocolate Chip. Emily said she was inspired by the colors in Basic Grey's new Blush line of papers, which I also got a few weeks ago but have yet to use. So, when I was flipping through my stash and saw this paper with the bird, I thought it would be perfect for combinging with the French Flair BG! So, I started with a 5.5" x 2.5" strip of the patterned paper and sponged the long edges with chocolate chip ink to add a little dimension. I matted the strip onto a piece of Rose Red cs, and added that to the Blush Blossom card base. Next, I created the acetate overlay by stamping my French Flair BG in white StazOn ink. For them sentiment I use one from the Cute Converse set, and inked it with a chocolate marker. It is stamped on Sage Shadow cs, and punched out using the word window punch. The edges were also sponged with chocolate ink, and then it was adhered to the card base. The overlay is adhered on the back of the card, and attached with a piece of white feathery fiber that I received from my last DSS, Valerie (simplypink). I am lovin' this Bohemian style that is all the rage right now!!!

2 comments:

love2Bcreative said...

Cute Teresa!
TFS~

Lisa said...

Teresa this absolutely STUNNING!!

You do such beautiful work. Thanks for sharing it with me, although i wish you would rub off on me. LOL