BIG & little . . .

. . . pieces, that is! It's Tuesday, and that means only one thing - color challenge day! Today's combo is Real Red, Cool Caribbean and Whisper White. I decided to make a birthday card today, since I needed one and I am *finally* done with my Christmas cards for this year. For some reason, I thought to pull out my new, yet much neglected Big Pieces stamp set from the SU! Winter Mini, and its counterpart Little Pieces. I started with a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of white cs, and chose 2 big and 2 little coordinating pieces. I stamped the big pieces first, and filled in with the little pieces. I also used Tempting Turquoise ink for one of the images. I mounted the main panel onto red cs, and then adhered it to the caribbean card base. The sentiment is from the It's Your Birthday set, and is attached with silver brads, and accented with red gingham ribbon. The result is a fun, retro card that hopefully will add to the recipient's special day!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, wow , wow!!! This is so bright and fun....I think you may have sold me on this set.

Jen said...

This is so bright and fun!! Love it!

love2Bcreative said...

This is cool Teresa! I just 'pops'!!! Love it!! TFS~