And the winners are . . .

. . . renee and lisa!!! Congratulations ladies and c'mon down! You're the next winners here at Inkfully Yours! My daughter, Kaleigh picked the names for me this morning. I had mentioned it to her last night, so naturally it was the first thing on her mind this morning! I am trying to work on posting a link so you can email me your addresses, so please be patient! ;) I have been putting off posting all week, so as to keep this post at the top to garner as much attention as possible. So, I will try to post a project for you all sometime today! Thanks again to everyone who played, and who reads my blog regularly! I really appreciate all of your comments and encouragement! Until next time, I'm as always, Inkfully Yours . . . .

3 comments:

Dorinda said...

ww man! I wanted to win...lol!! Congrats to the winners!!

Renee said...

OMG... you're kidding me, right? Am I the only Renee? Oh, I hope so :-)
This was so sweet of you to do this!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
Rubber Hugs,
Renee

Lisa said...

Lisa who?

I never win anything.....LOL