A Rainbow of Ribbon . . . .


I *may* have mentioned this before, but I *heart* ribbon!!! This is my ribbon from Jody's (the Ribbon Queen) ribbon share. There are 210 yards of glorious ribbon here, and that is only half a spot!!! 42 colors, 5 yards each ... I am in heaven!!! I received it last week, but was waiting for my new ribbon cards and drawer to arrive so I could organize it!!! I wouldn't allow myself to use it until I got it all neatly in its box. Now I don't want to use it because it looks soooo happy there, doesn't it??? LOL! ;) I spent hours wrapping yesterday, with Kaleigh's "help" of course!!! She just has to do whatever mommy is doing! Anyway, my fingers are still a little sore, but it was well worth it to have my rainbow of ribbon so beautifully organized!!! I can now rest easy, and move on to other projects!!! I can sense many more ribbon adorned goodies in the stamping future!

6 comments:

ApocalipsisR said...

WOW TO DIE FOR!!

texasjodylynn said...

WOOHOO GORGEOUS RIBBON Teresa! Fab job. :)

Jen said...

*is so jealous!!!* Just gorgeous Teresa!!

Lisa said...

I want ribbon!!!! It is so pretty all shiney and perfect!

Dorinda said...

oh great idea..mine is still in the box

tamimoreno said...

Nice way to store! I am participating in her current ribbon share (January's in December) and am wondering-where did you get the ribbon drawers and cards??? About how much do they run?
Thanks for sharing!
Tami - morenomtej@yahoo.com