A little behind . . .

. . . in my stamping, that is! Until today, I had done zero stamping this week!!! I did however work on my Christmas gift for my sister and her husband. I am making them a wedding album - they have been married for over a year now *gasp*!!! Anyway, that and catching up on some tv, and tending to Kaleigh have been rather time consuming this week. But I made up my mind last night to *definitely* get some stamping done today. This card is for a dear friend's upcoming birthday, and it also fits this week's Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I thought the patterned paper from the Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin' Hostess Kit would be great for this layout. I used Certainly Celery for the card base, and folded the patterned paper according to the sketch specifications. At the bottom and on the right margin, I stamped some spotted circles from the Sweet Spot stamp set. I watercolored the main image, and added some glitter with my Sakura Stardust pen. I mounted it onto Chocolate Chip cs, and added So Saffron brads in the corners. I added a flower cs sticker from the SS Kit to the corner of the pp, and popped it up on dimensionals. Finally I stamped the "HB" from the It's Your Birthday set in Rose Red, cut it out, and added it to the bottom left corner on some dimensionals. Anyways, it feels good to have *finally* gotten some stamping done this week. I hope my friend likes her card, and that she has a very Happy Birthday!!!