WOWZA!!!

So, it has been less than a month since I began this, my little blogging adventure . . . . I love reading fellow stampers' blogs, and especially those of my Chatter friends. I feel it helps me to get to know them each a little better, as well as allows me to be inspired by their different creative styles. There are some really fabulous stamping blogs out there, and I am honored (and astonished) to have developed such a wonderful following to mine! I can hardly believe that my little blog has had more than 1000 hits in less than three weeks!!! If you really enjoy viewing my creations, please consider subscribing (there is a link in the margin on the right) so you can receive email updates. Pssst . . . I have something fun in the works for next weekend, my 1 month blogging anniversary, so stay tuned! Until then, as always, I'm Inkfully Yours . . . .

3 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

I love the way you signed this post! TOO CUTE! :)

frazzledmom said...

Well happy monthaversary to you! For a newbie blogger, you're going great guns! Love your blog title.

love2Bcreative said...

Yeah!!!! Just love to read your blog Teresa! I just need to get mine up and going now....lol
TFS~