WARNING: Seriously Cute Kid Alert!!!



I often wonder how John and I ended up with such an amazingly cute daughter . . . . I mean, we are both pretty average, but Kaleigh? She is just gorgeous!!! Even when she was a baby, people would stop us on the street, just to say how pretty she is. She actually let me brush her hair this morning *gasp*, so I decided to put it up and take the rare opportunity to capture a few photos. These are my favorites. They are totally Kaleigh. In the first picture, she is being coy and cute. She loves to play at being shy!!! In the second picture, she looks so sad and pathetic, but don't be fooled!!! Assuredly she wants *something* and is using the power of guilt to lure me in!!! Poor frumpy baby girl - aren't I the meanest mommy ever??? ;) Well, as usual, the pigtails came out about 5 seconds after I was done snapping pictures . . . . God forbid her hair actually looks nice and neat!!! It is nearly impossible to get a "nice" smile out of her, so I have learned to take what I can get - lol! She is getting excited for Halloween. Last year was the first time she could really enjoy it. When we went around the neighborhood, she was too shy to say "trick or treat" at the doors. She remembers, and promises she'll say it this year! She is going to be Alice in Wonderland. We have had the dress for two years, and she will *finally* be big enough to wear it this year. As for this outfit, she picked it out at Target a few weeks ago - she loves the little mummy girl!!! *sigh* It is hard to believe that my little big girl is only 4 years old . . . and at the same time, it is hard to believe she is 4 years old already!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I joke you not, she could be my DD's sister -- older sister. She is ADORABLE!!!!!!! Lucky mommy!!!

Jacob & Sharon said...

You're right! Totally adorable!

texasjodylynn said...

SO adorable! Cutie Patootie!

Cyndi said...

She is just the cutest and she looks just like your picture you have on here!

love2Bcreative said...

How fun!! Glad you can include her here along with your stampin' creations too Teresa!!
TFS~

Jen said...

Little pouty face!! Love it!!!! You totally need to scrap this!