Trick-or-Treat!!!


Tomorrow is Halloween - yippee!!! Kaleigh is so excited! Last year was the first that we took her out for traditional trick-or-treating and she loved it! And, she will *finally* be able to wear the Alice dress we purchased about a year and a half ago!!! Halloween is so much fun! Anyway, I wanted to post a Halloween card today. I made this awhile back for a Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS. We were to make a card using smallish stamps as the main focus. I *love* these little A Muse trick-or-treaters - so cute!!! I thought showcasing them on little tags would be perfect for the challenge. I also *love* using the SU! Cheesecloth background stamp on Halloween cards - it is perfectly spooky! This time it is stamped in white craft ink on Sahara Sand cardstock. I used the sentiment from the Trick or Treat stamp set, and added some "twinkles" from the retired Shapes & Shadows set. Such a cute, simple card - it fits the challenge and the A Muse style. Here's wishing you all a Happy Halloween!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ahhhh these guys are adorable! Happy trick or treating! Cute card.

AJ said...

Hope you guys had a great time T-O-Ting!! Love your card!