A toothy treasure . . . .

Well, it's only a matter of time . . . . Kids seem to grow up so fast, don't they? And while it hasn't happened yet, I know that the nights of anxiously awaiting a visit from the Tooth Fairy are not too terribly far off for us . . . *sigh* I purchased this little tin a few weeks ago from starlitstudio's ebay store, without a specific project in mind. I *knew* I could find something . . . . Then I remembered these cute Karen Foster Designs stickers (and coordinating paper) I had seen at my LSS, just begging to be made into some sort of cute project! Alas, this little tooth fairy tin was born! It has several fun elements to it. I decorated both the outside and the inside of the tin with some of the stickers. I also made a little tag using some Gable Green cs and ribbon closure for the box. Then I created a miniature album insert using some of the coordinating paper. I measure, scored, cut, and rounded the corners, then mounted it onto some Brilliant Blue cardstock to give it added stability. Then I embellished the booklet using more of the cs stickers, leaving room for 2 photos. Underneath the mini album is a small pocket enclosure that I made using the SU! Mini Envelope Template and some Glorious Green cs. Inside is a small tag on which to record the pertinent information, with a ribbon closure. This is such a quick, cute project - so much fun to make, and of course, Kaleigh loves it!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Totally darling!!!! What a sweet way to remember her first lost tooth!

love2Bcreative said...

Ohh!! This is soooo stinkin cute Teresa! Love it all put together just like this!
TFS~

texasjodylynn said...

Super cute project Teresa!~

Karen said...

what an adorable project! wish I had seen this earlier - my DD just lost 2 teeth this week! she 'borrowed' her friend's tooth fairy box because she didn't have one. :( I think I need to do one of these up just for her now!! :)

Lauri said...

this is adorable - hmmm may have to make something like this for my Ally!