Time to Celebrate . . .

Saturday marks my 1 month anniversary in this, my little blogging adventure!!! I am so excited!!! Who knew when I first started that I would enjoy it so much, or that it would be such a success??? So, what better way to celebrate than to reward you, my avid readers, without whom thiswould be merely an annoying blip in the world of blogdom!!! Now, are *you* excited??? OK, lemme show you *why* you should be excited:



Do I have your attention *now*??? These little boxes each contain six 3x3 cards and envies, and I made them especially for you! My friend Jody made some of these a few weeks ago, and was kind enough to share the measurements and directions with me. I think they are just the cutest little gift boxes ever!!! Anyway, how would *I* go about winning one of these beauties, you might ask??? It's really very simple! All you have to do is enter your email address in the box on the right, where it says Subscribe Me. Follow the directions completely - make sure to check your email for a link to confirm your subscription. Not only will you then be able to receive email notification whenever I update my blog, but you will magically be entered into a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes. There are two boxes, so there will be two winners!!! So, now is the time for all of you to come out of the woodwork and let me know that you're here reading! I will do the drawing on Monday evening, so make sure you complete your subscription before then! Again, thank you all for your support! I really appreciate each and every one of you!!! Until then, as always, I'm Inkfully Yours . . . .

11 comments:

Lisa said...

OH, oh, oh, me, me , me!!!!!

I wanna win. Please. Pick me!
:)

Jen said...

These are just adorable!!! Whoever wins them *me* will love them!! *me*

Cyndi said...

Very cool way to kick off your anniversary! :) These are too cute!

Karen said...

what great card boxes!! love the papers you chose as well!!

texasjodylynn said...

Those look GREAT Teresa! Happy Anniversary. ;)

Lauri said...

pick me! I'm a lurker but you lured me out!

stampin_melissa said...

Oohhh, I just had to double check my Feedblitze and make sure I was signed up; yeppers I am! Okay, now I just have to hold my breath until you let me know I've won!!!! :D

Alli said...

Don't pick Lisa, pick me! Ha ha ha ha! Just kidding, these are just too adorable for words. I just love them!

AJ said...

Are you willing to share the directions with us lame late posters??? *stomping around* I love it!!

love2Bcreative said...

These are super cute Teresa!! I wished I lived closer to you so I could come over and just *watch you stamp*. I would get pure enjoyment just out of that---you are sooo creative!!!
TFS~

innovativestampcreations said...

this is wonderful! could you send the how to steps?
thanks so much! -betsy