Daisy Hello . . . .

Yup, I just *had* to give the Sketch Challenge another try! It is so fun!!! I really wanted to try out some of my new goodies I have gotten recently, and I was inspired to use the Looks Like Spring stamp set by Lisa's (stampinthyme) gorgeous SC card, which you can view on her blog (link at right). Thanks hon! So, I started with the large daisy, stamping it in both Cool Caribbean and Almost Amethyst on Whisper White cs. I used my paper snips to cut out the caribbean flower, curled up the petals with my paper piercer, and adhered it on top of the amethyst flower using dimensionals. I used a Prima gem from the Candies collection for the center. I notched the corners to faux the ticket corner punch, using my 1/2" circle punch. The "hello" sentiment is from the Expressive Flexible Phrases stamp set, and is stamped in Sahara Sand. The caribbean panel is stamped with the Paisley BG, although it is so light you can barely see it. I mounted it onto amethyst cs, and added amethyst ricrak, another Ribbon RAK from Jody! On top of that, is an ametyhst panel stamped with the Flannel Plaid BG, and adorned with caribbean ricrak, again from the Prima Candies collection. The vertical panel is stamped with the Print Pattern BG, and mounted onto caribbean cs. I used my signo gel pen to faux stitch the diamonds, and added some fun May Arts checked ribbon. For a finishing touch, I stamped the smaller daisies in caribbean and amethyst, and punched them out using the Spring Bouquet punch by SU!. I mounted it on dimensionals, and added the Prima caribbean gemstone. The main image panel is popped up on dimensionals, and the base of the card is Sahara Sand cs. So soft and pretty, makes you long for those sunny spring days!

7 comments:

Cindy Keery said...

What a pretty card!

stampin_melissa said...

Great job on the card! I love how it all comes together!

Karen said...

Adorable, completely adorable

Alli said...

Teresa, I love this, beautifully done as ever!

Jen said...

Really love this!

Danita said...

I *love* the colors you've chosen. Where can I find that ribbon?

Lisa said...

Wowsa......this is so pretty and sparkly! I love the faux stitching around the diamonds. I just might have to case that! :)