And the winners are . . . .

So, have you been holding your breath all weekend??? I am so excited by the overwhelming response my little boxes (and contest) have received!!! OK, enough waiting!!! My daughter Kaleigh helped me pick the winners. I went by my subscribers list, and placed little numbered squares in a baggie, shook them up, and let her choose 2. So, congratulations to kcapern (#6) and meanmom63 (#23)!!! I will send you an email shortly asking for your snail mail addresses. And again, thanks so much to all of you, my faithful blog readers!!! Please stay tuned for more musings and creations, as well as more fun things to come!!! Until then, as always, I'm Inkfully Yours . . . .

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

Wooo Hoooo!

I can't believe I've won! Thanks so much Teresa!

Keep up the great blogging - I love it!

Karen said...

AWESOME!! They are sooooo adorable. You are truly inpiring, Teresa. Thanks so very much!

AJ said...

Oooo- so jealous! I wants me one!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats to the winners.......but it should have been me!:)