Ribbon galore!!!



I love ribbon!!!! I know, I am not the *only* one. In fact, my ribbon fetish would be considered pretty tame compared to that of some others I know. But still, I love it all the same! I found these awesome ribbon containers at a scrapbooking shop in Orlando. I was super excited because I have ziplock bags full of miscellaneous ribbons and I can never seem to find the perfect one when I need it. So now I am organized . . . at least as far as my ribbon is concerned!!! The ribbons are wrapped onto little plastic bobbin cards (I was able to fit 30), and the drawer slides into a little case that keeps everything clean and pretty. I think I will *need* to get another one for the ribbon swap the chatter girlies are doing. We are getting 30 colors, so it will be a perfect fit!!! By the way, this is *not* all the ribbon I own by any means. I have two other organizers that hold spools and they are both full. But do I stop adding to my collection? Never! I will *never* have enough ribbon . . . .

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is so neat. Very organized

love2Bcreative said...

just gotta have ribbon---and hord it too!! lol
TFS your theory for storing Teresa!!!