Once a princess . . . .

I wanted to share this pic with my chatter girlies, but I could not make it small enough to attach on SCS. So, here is my princess. On that day, she was Princess Jasmine, from the movie Aladdin. This was the weekend before her 4th Birthday, when we took her to Epcot for a very special princess lunch. Well, you can only imagine what a thrill it was to have her picture taken with "the real Princess Jasmine"!!! You'd think she had never met her before!!! I guess she just *needs* to be in like company. You see, Kaleigh is always a princess, be it Jasmine, Aurora, Belle, Ariel, Snow White or any number of others. It is in her very nature. And I wouldn't want it any other way! All hail princess Kaleigh!!! (and god help us when she is a teenager!!!)

2 comments:

Jacob & Sharon said...

Oh how sweet is she! Awww!
~Sharon (scrown8301)

love2Bcreative said...

What a cool picture Teresa! What an awsome memory this will be for her---I hope you are doing a scrapbook for her?! *wink*
TFS~